The Home Invaders - I.M.D. or R.G.A. Van

widereceiver 88

I just watched The Home Invaders and towards the end Sgt.Heraty spots the invaders switching to a I.M.D.Van. Just after that Gina phones Sonny and tells him that they lost them, because they swopped to a R.G.A.Van.Question: Is there is difference between the two vans or is it is just one of those "bloopers".Would be interesting to knowLater

I just watched The Home Invaders and towards the end Sgt.Heraty spots the invaders switching to a I.M.D.Van. Just after that Gina phones Sonny and tells him that they lost them' date=' because they swopped to a R.G.A.Van.Question: Is there is difference between the two vans or is it is just one of those "bloopers".Would be interesting to knowLater[/quote']Probably a blooper. I remember thinking about this a few years back and, knowing allot about vehicles was surprised I did not recognize the IMD and RGA terms. I thought it was possible they were different descriptions of the same type truck but the terms might be out-dated. Maybe the R was refridgerated I thought even though it was clearly a walk in delivery Van for Blitzmail. I talked to a friend that at the time was running one of the largest commercial truck dealerships in Florida and had been for years. If anyone could tell me, he sure could. Unfortunately he had not heard of these terms either. My guess is they had plans to use one type of truck when they filmed Gina at the studio and then later filmed the driving scene with a different truck so they changed the dialog thinking no one would notice.
  • Like 1