I´m still around.

gypsy

Some of the old members may remember me. I haven't spent much time here in ... quite some time. Things haven´t really been going my way in some years now. Well things change and I´m still around and lurking from time to time. And more frequently these days. I still enjoy this site and I´m glad to see that there are still some well known faces in here. Well just to let you know, that I´m still alive and kicking.See you around.Gypsy

Some of the old members may remember me. I haven't spent much time here in ... quite some time. Things haven´t really been going my way in some years now. Well things change and I´m still around and lurking from time to time. And more frequently these days. I still enjoy this site and I´m glad to see that there are still some well known faces in here. Well just to let you know' date=' that I´m still alive and kicking.See you around.Gypsy[/quote']LOL ! And there are still unknown faces to you also !Hi gypsy!I've read your words and thought : RESPONSE !!!Like the way you've choosen. :clap: to let us know you are still around with us.And if sometimes things will not really be going our ways....it will always be in this way - once better - once worse.Important is only you/we are still ALIVE and KICKING ! :thumbsup:Go on in this !

• Administrators

Who are you again? Just kidding of course. ;) Gypsy I always consider you one of the constants in our Vice family. Whether you spend a lot of time or a little you will always have a place here. Good to hear from you my friend. :thumbsup: