Anybody else who is missing NEW TOPICS ?

bluepearl

I started this on the english language section. Just like others who have birthdays' date=' it never showed up on the main page, as it only can be seen in the personals section.We have a glitch in the system.Oh Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
WE HAVE !!!! I start this topic because until today I've thought I would be the only one who has problems with missing topics or responses.It seems - no, I am not alone.Please... I don’t want only to critism !I only think if members have more and more this problem it is not good for forum itself and in any case not good if threads will be ignored totally and no one of the members is really to blame for that.It is like it is! Please... SUCH a case :o may not happen again:
Nobody saw DashN's Birthday thread I started either. I feel so bad for him. I hope he doesn't think nobody but me likes him.
I am missing again and again some NEW topics.I also have to open *my subscribed threads* to be properly informed - THAT helps still nothing with NEW topics ....Members' date=' please...Do you also have problems to find new threads with the new look of our forum?[/b']I don’t think I'm too lazy for a correct search ... NO - it's plain and simple: some threads are missing in fullor the board itself has become too confusing.I know how WONDERFUL the old portal page has been :balloon: and certainly (!) I am totally pampered by that.But...it does not help to cry about things which are gone and which are not to bring back.It would be better to get really known how BIG is that problem and then to think about what could be done to change it.

Phew! THIS IS REALLY CRASS! But in the end ... the very best evidence, with the forum is something messed up. My question is *ON* since nearly a week - hardly clicked - NO answer ... even no response by an admin ... and if it would have been an upset response .... My thread is simply lost in the vastness of the forum! And I even could follow what has happend easily. It appeared NOWHERE except on the * What's New * - side that hardly anyone uses anyway .... Naah BINGO!:clap::rolleyes::thumbsdown: