Red haired vice cop?

DA_PAUL2

Watching season 4 there are many office scenes where the same guy with red hair is in the background on a phone.why couldnt this guy have replaced zito lol?Also why was there never any interaction from the main group of gina,trudy,crockett,tubbs,stan to anyone else?I guess everyone else took on the "lesser cases"?Lord only knows why they couldnt have been assigned to the cases for "cows of october" or the dead reggea singers casket lol(to save us from watching those)??????

• 6 years later...

If it’s the same guy I’m thinking of, he’s in many OCB and raid scenes throughout the series. 

Spoiler alert:

I believe it’s him that gets shot/killed in one of the attempts on Crockett’s (or Borbon’s?) life in the finale. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Am 28.9.2018 um 20:10 schrieb Dadrian:

I believe it’s him that gets shot/killed in one of the attempts on Crockett’s (or Borbon’s?) life in the finale. 

Well, if he wasn't speaking before he sure wasn't after that. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Den Taylor said:

Well, if he wasn't speaking before he sure wasn't after that. 

Yeah, not exactly a career break for him. :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was watching “Free Verse tonight, and Crockett called this guy “Mark” when they bring Hector into the OCB to receive the call for Blanca’s ransom. I believe “Mark” even delivers the line telling Sonny the phone call has come though. 

Sorted! :thumbsup:

• Like 1