I'm looking for a title of the film.can you help me...

Victor

Hello,I have a hobby-I collect movies from the 80's and 90's.When I was a kid I spent hours watching those movies and now I have problem's finding one film.sadly I don't know the title,the year and the name of the actors:cry:I only remember the scenes. okey so the film begins that one young guy comes at night at a dinner,sit down drink coffee when the dinners phone ring that guy pick it up and hear a soldier who is in a hurry and thinking that he talks with his father and tells to his father (the stranger from the dinner) that they accidentally launch a nuclear rocket to Soviet Union and the USA must prepare for the fightback and the the soldiers father must pack his things and go north of the country then the guy from dinner on the phone hears a shot and call ended.he comes back to the dinners tables wheres some people are sitting and eating he tells every one what he had heard and no one believes him then they turn on the TV and...(I don't remember what they saw on the news:)) then people start planing how to go immediately to Alaska,there was a business woman witch star making calls to her friends that they prepare a plane and some warm cloths with food.but that young men decide to get his girlfriend... (I again forgot the middle action of the movie:)) and in the ending he and his girlfriend was flying a helicopter when the explosion came up and they fall with a helicopter in to water,they kiss and drown... THE END :) I know that my situation sounds silly and I may mixed up some of the movie scenes it was a long time ago when I saw it and I try to get most of the movies that I saw when I was a kid.so maybe some one knows this film and can tell me the name:radar:

• 4 weeks later...

Are you making you own film or if yes then what type of film are you making and what about the story of your film and etc these are the most notable points to done a title of a movie and then you can make a title which is related and represent your movie's story in this title...Emcee Singapore