Sexiest 80s Stars?

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

Guys' date=' who would you consider sexy babes from the 80s?Ladies, who would you consider hunky guys from the 80s?[/quote']Heather Locklear from "Dynasty" and "TJ Hooker " :thumbsup::D

Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) from The Dukes Of HazzardPatricia McPherson (Bonnie Barstow) from Knight RiderSusanna Hoffs (The Bangles)Sheena EastonKim Wildehmmm... who else?

Great q again man!-and a terrific list!You liked Bonnie?I always preferred April in knight rider.I would go for Cindy Crawford/Naomi Campbell/ Kim basinger/Whitney houston/kelly le brock....and don johnsons wife was pretty sexy too!!ill prob edit this when more spring to mind lol.

Hell yeah! Bonnie was so so sexy. Granted, April was sexy too, but Bonnie just had it all: beautiful smile, face and eyes, and don't forget the back bumper ;) And yeah, Melanie Griffith was SEXY back in the 80s, and marrying DJ made her even hotter. But when she married Antonio Banderas, her looks went downhill LOL

Ok i cant argue with you about bonnies rear end lol!Dammn i would have installed a red flashing light in the front of my trans am to get her to take a look under the hood lol.

I think in Episode 88 "Fright Night", the camera pans in on Michael, Devon, RC3 and Bonnie in the Semi, and my eyes averted right to Bonnie's ass... MMMM.

• 2 weeks later...

My votes in no particular order are:Kelly LeBrock (Weird Science and a Seagal movie), Kim Basinger (Batman and a Bond movie), Michelle Pfeiffer (Scarface and others), Phoebe Cates (famous scene in Fast Times at Ridgmont High), Heather Locklear (TJ Hooker) and Rebecca De Mornay (Risky Business and later with DJ in a memorable role). Probably give Morgan Fairchild an honorable mention.

Debra Feuer & Michelle Pfeiffer, they're both weirdly good looking.Idk if she was around in the 80s but just after...Patricia arquette. OMG..:rolleyes:

[quote name=cageyJG;261581P.S.' date='TTIWWP! :blind:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnognVbh7T8

Good point. So here is the first one on my list, at 27 seconds in.

Rebecca De Mornay from a movie I have not seen. She also did Guilty as Sin with DJ in the 90s. Edit..appears the pole dancing clip was edited out by youtube so here's another.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqdL2kpBODI

• 2 weeks later...