2 Month Anniversary (Technically, 11 Months)

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

Today, me and my lovely girlfriend Nicole have been back together for 2 wonderful months. Altogether, we have been together for almost a year.10/31/11 [ATTACH=CONFIG]6893[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6896[/ATTACH]I think you guys will get a kick out of this one... look at my shirt... :D

What a lovely couple!Obviously, I dig the shirt! (Got a white one myself) I'd also like to note that I love the colors in her dress! It could have been worn in Miami Vice.How does she feel about MIAMI VICE? Likes it? Hates it? Puts up with it? Doesn't care one way or another? Thinks it's cute that your passionate about something? ....

Thank you! And yes, her the colors of her dress are very Miami Vice-esque indeed lolShe says she likes it but I think she just watches it because I like it.One day, I was going to delete Netflix off my XBOX to save space and I decided to check out the eps of MV on Netflix, and I found out the most recent episodes I asked her to watch with me haven't been watched yet, so I don't know about that.