This Week In Miami Vice History...

mvnyc

October 8th - October 14th:"Killshot" - The 3rd episode of the Third season premiered on NBC on Friday, October 10th, 1986 at 10 PM. Some notes about that episode (from Miami Vice Wiki):* Jai-Alai is still played at the same venue where the scenes for this episode were filmed. The term "Killshot" refers to a hard or well-placed shot designed to make the opponent miss. * As seen five previous times in the series, a "good" character (Arriola), committs murder out of revenge or fear right in front of Crockett, thus throwing away their own life. The episodes for Seasons One, Two and Four were pre-empted this week due to NBC's baseball coverage of either the World Series or the NL/AL Playoffs. Season Five was still on hiatus due to a writer's strike.

Love your thread.I wil add yjat in 1988 they were filming Redemption in Blood this week.In 1987 they filmed The Rising Sun of Death this week.In 1985 they started filming Bushido on the 9th after ending filming for Tale of The Goat this week on the 9th.Now into the really fine details/trivia as I have the Daily Production Reports for Tale Of The Goat. On 10/08/1985:Olivia Brown was 1/2 hour late for work.Ed Olmos 1 3/4 hours late due to meeting at production office. 20 minute shooting delay due to wadrobe for stunt man not on set.4:50 pm Company move began minimal crew to location 2(Edison Middle School)Rest of crew to location 3(Way Estate, 4850 SW 80th St.)6:00 pm crew all at Way Estate.10:00 Decision made to not move to the studio and stay to finish work on Tale of The goat. Start Bushido the next day.10:45 C camera wrapped, 11:30 pm B camera and sound dept. wrapped.Dropped scenes 100,189,13,19,172,35,36,239,234,236,242,136,135,139,139B,139JTYhen there is a See Medic Report-for (then name is hard to make out but I will give it my best guess) M. o'bu*llimm- Doctor brought to set12:50 Am (actually the 9th then) last crew left location for MiamiMarina parling lot.01:12Am Grid and electric out.On 10/09/1985:Last shot of Tale of the Goat was done at 5:50 pmAll TOTG filming was at Greenwich. Filmed Int hospital corridor scene and Int Castillo's Office scenes.