Magnitude 4.5 earthquake hits, centred near Longueuil

alleycat

Where I live. Which at the time I was on the sofa with my laptop and my cat sylvester beside me.There was a rumbling it felt like a Big Ass Train going through under me.A weird feeling in the gut to tell you.What a way to wake up us Canadians up.I am up usually so that does not matter so much.I know I will hear from people in California about this.Listen I have a brother who lives there and is not bothered by it.But us Canadians its a bit different.Everybody is okay.No damage so far and no deaths.

Yep. I know what it feels like, as I've felt several, and your right, it feels wierd. Like your on water or something, even though your on solid ground.

Good to know that nobody was hurt.Earthquakes are quite scary, especially if you're not used to them.Where I live isn't considered a risky area for an earthquake. We have it only when it takes place with big intensity in adjoining regions.That's why when in May this year a large earthquake hit region Emilia Romagna at 4.00am it was scary because we were waken up, but at first we didn't understand what was going on.I can't even imagine how people from California can live normally, knowing about the big earthquake.