HAPPY BIRTHDAY DJAngel

COOPER&BURNETT

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A REALLY, REALLY GREAT MEMBER HERE, WHO HAS SHARED A LOT OF INFORMATION, AND PICTURES WITH US.I SALUTE YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY DJANGEL! :cheers:

Thank You for the Birthday Wishes :cool:Reminds me :DEingefügtes Bild

That picture looks like it's from Dead Bang. I always liked that movie. Oh, and, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

That picture looks like it's from Dead Bang. I always liked that movie. Oh' date=' and, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY![/quote']Yes, it's from filming "Dead Bang" in Los Angeles in July 1988. I posted those pictures on this website. Couple months after that trip, I enlarged that photo and sent it to Miami Vice Production Office in Miami and asked Don to sign it for my Birthday. I enclosed a return envelope. I was so happy when the picture was returned to me signed by DJ :happy:

Eingefügtes BildI am really sorry I have not thought to your Birthday at the right time...Okay... :o:o:o hope your day was really great and you could enjoy it in full!!!DJAngel - I wish you all the best!Stay healthy and happy at all coming days and nights!!!

• 2 weeks later...