Robocop remake-laughable

DA_PAUL2

I saw the new look Robocop-http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/10/16/robocop-elysium-release-dates-changedNow i must admit to the original being my favourite film ever-but im not a total robo geek i havent watched it in about 5 years-but this new look to me looks like a tron cop---the suit from the 80's looks way better to me.(dont even want to think what ed-209 might look like)Hollywood has been on a remake crusade for years now-theres just certain ones i will never watch-like the new nightmare on elm street-and RobocopWhat do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta agree... though Padilha made the Elite Squad I and II, local blockbuster hit, i wish the best for him in his carreer outside Brazil, but this black robocop sucks. But im not so sure its a choice made by him. Maybe its a concept pushed from the studios. Yeah..looks like tron, batman, or even street hawk lol

It'll probably be better than Robocop 2 and 3... but I have a bad feeling the movie is going to be garbage sort of like the Total Recall remake or the Transformers movies... If they get this film right I will be shocked.