Destination London

Tonysmallz

Hi everyone.i have had a great few weeks i was lucky enough to attent Destination London a Huge Star Trek Convention at the Excel Center..i got to meet and have photos taken with Avery Brooks and Kate Mulgrew and i got a signiture and photo taken with Nana Visitor.anybody here a trek fan or wa anyone here in london there...anyway some pics from the event.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildi had a really great time and it was aesome metting the cast...

yea we had an amazing time... was great meeting everyone and seeing so many fans young and old from every walk of life i really hope they make a new tv series carrying on from voyagers return home.... and the end of nemisis ...

Hi everyone.i have had a great few weeks i was lucky enough to attent Destination London a Huge Star Trek Convention at the Excel Center..i got to meet and have photos taken with Avery Brooks and Kate Mulgrew and i got a signiture and photo taken with Nana Visitor.anybody here a trek fan or wa anyone here in london there...anyway some pics from the event.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildi had a really great time and it was aesome metting the cast...

Looks great thanks for info :D