HAPPY BIRTHDAY Vicechic84

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators

I'd like to wish a very Happy Birthday to my better half! She truly makes life worth living! We will be sharing the day together in Toronto with a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants!:clap::happy::radio::balloon::cake::gift::cheers:

After you get back from dinner you oughta guest host a few rounds of trivia, for old times' sake. Wheel of Fortune, anyone ;) Saturday/Sunday, come on... the weekend is just starting. :clap: Also - - - - speech, speech!

Thank you all so much for your well wishes. I had a wonderful birthday dinner with my special Vice partner whom I absolutely adore (yes, Pandina ;-), Mr. Vicechic (a.k.a. the Ferrariman) and who also keeps me up to date on all things MV online which is great! I do think fondly of this site and all of you as our MV home sweet home. Once again, you guys are great and your greetings made my day even more special. Btw...MV Wheel of Fortune was so much fun (I remember it like it was yesterday Davey! ;-)) GOOD LUCK!