Brother's Keeper The Word Mean

Joey Hardin

The Pilot Episode Name.. What does it mean ? Brother's Revenge somethin'? I don't undertand it..
I'm not 100% certain but I found this reference (biblical) that may explain it:".....with his question' date=' "Am I my brother's keeper?" Cain attempted to throw the scent off his misdeed by claiming no responsibility regarding his brother. Followers of biblical teachings often interpret this story as a reminder that they are responsible for the welfare of others, so my brother's keeper has come to refer to a person who looks out for and cares for others, whether literally brothers or sisters or not. A "brother's keeper" may donate his or her time or resources to help others and place the needs of others before his or her own, for example. "more at [url']http://www.wisegeek.com/what-does-my-brothers-keeper-mean.htm

Brother's Responsibility?

Something like that perhaps. I think it is just meant to refer to Tubbs' desire to avenge the death of his brother killed in NYC (he couldn't save him but he wants to hold those who killed him responsible).

Something like that perhaps. I think it is just meant to refer to Tubbs' desire to avenge the death of his brother killed in NYC (he couldn't save him but he wants to hold those who killed him responsible).

I had understand too it ''like your explain'' but I wanted to ask again in here..Thanks for the all replying..