Sorry for being absent

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

Glad you're back. Hopefully' date=' you were busy dumping your girlfriend![/quote']Yeah, we went our separate ways a while back.

Here is a girl I'm currently interested:Her name is Amanda, and she has much more in common with me than my ex[ATTACH=CONFIG]7136[/ATTACH]

post-11033-1389296504985_thumb.jpg

7136[/ATTACH]

She's very pretty. Did you once mention that she doesn't live in your state? Perhaps I got that wrong. If she likes you, and she's nice, then perhaps you both can become a couple. I hope things work out for you!Keep us posted.

She lives in Pennsylvania actually, but she's going to try to fly out to California and see me. She REALLY likes me, and is actually interested in me, unlike my ex

She lives in Pennsylvania actually' date=' but she's going to try to fly out to California and see me. She REALLY likes me, and is actually interested in me, unlike my ex[/quote']I hope you both hit it off in person! :happy::thumbsup:

She lives in Pennsylvania actually' date=' but she's going to try to fly out to California and see me. She REALLY likes me, and is actually interested in me, unlike my ex[/quote']THAT'S AMORE!!! :happy:

7136[/ATTACH]

A very attractive young lady SonnyCrockettBurnett01I guess your off the market nowI bet with a long distance relationship you guys will have some hot conversations over the phone/computer linesI wish you good luck on your new fond relationship you deserve everything you get