My video of Miami Thriller speed boat cruise

canadian_vice

I took the Miami Thriller speed boat cruise back in July and shot a video...This one is a cruise through the marina and across Miami beach

And here's a tour of the celebrity houses on Star Island which includes Don Johnson's old mansion from Vice days at 5:48

Enjoy! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Yes it does...there's another boat tour also on a slower boat with two decks that's worth checking out to.

Thanks for info - you get a good view of Miami Beach from the water similar to "The Great McCarthy " boat chase and the MV movie boat chase :D

• 7 months later...

Thx for sharing! I highly recommend this boat ride. I did it in august 2012.Well worth the money and the closest you get from a MV feel.

Thanks for posting. Good ride, I've been on it. My only problem is that they tell you the Little Prince House (42 Star Island Dr) is the house from Scarface. Frank's house in Scarface is on Key Biscayne at 485 Matheson Drive. They probably say this and other stuff to hype up the cruise for the tourists or maybe they really think it is the Scarface house. Al Capone never owned it, his house was on Palm Island. I'm not sure if they are right about Don Johnson's house, I would have to look it up.