Cry Hotel Pool Scene

Tonysmallz

Hi everyoneit might be a bit of a wierd one.. but we all know the scene when crockett and tubbs are sitting round a table waiting for a deal to go down.. i wanted to ask is that place still there right next to the beach like that i suppose what im asking is is it still possable to sit in the exact spot??thanks a bunch pals

Hi everyoneit might be a bit of a wierd one.. but we all know the scene when crockett and tubbs are sitting round a table waiting for a deal to go down.. i wanted to ask is that place still there right next to the beach like that i suppose what im asking is is it still possable to sit in the exact spot??thanks a bunch pals

Tony I don't know what episode and scene you are talking about. Maybe someone else knows but for me to help I need you to provide more details. Episode?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

This is an old topic but I think the spot C&T were sitting on was some sort of a raised upper deck that looks to be gone in the more recent photos.

Has anyone been there to confirm?

This is an old topic but I think the spot C&T were sitting on was some sort of a raised upper deck that looks to be gone in the more recent photos.

Has anyone been there to confirm?

They were indeed sitting on a top deck backing onto  the beach which has gone - there is an upper deck to the side of the pool but this is not the deck they were on - hope this helps - I have visited this site a few times in recent years . :D  :fireworks: 

Edited by Matt5

Thanks as the upper deck looked to be gone in the C Glide shots on his site. Always thought that pool scene was one of the best in the entire series.

Just noticed the title of this thread and "Cry", which was actually not played in the pool scene at all.

Was Gato Barbieri's Europa  I believe.

Thanks as the upper deck looked to be gone in the C Glide shots on his site. Always thought that pool scene was one of the best in the entire series.

Just noticed the title of this thread and "Cry", which was actually not played in the pool scene at all.

Was Gato Barbieri's Europa  I believe.

Pleasure  :D