Tis the Season to be Vicey...

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

Well y'all, Christmas is almost here, and as all of y'all are opening presents with your friends, family or whoever, one question rolls through my mind:What episode are you guys gonna watch to celebrate Christmas?

Well y'all' date=' Christmas is almost here, and as all of y'all are opening presents with your friends, family or whoever, one question rolls through my mind:What episode are you guys gonna watch to celebrate Christmas?[/quote']The most Seasonal episode ? which would that be ?:D"Little Miss Dangerous" maybe as shot around Christmas:D

Watching Eastbound and Down Season 3! Will probably just throw in a random disc from Season 4, haven't watched that in forever. Funny Vice never had a "Christmas episode".

The most Seasonal episode ? which would that be ?:D"Little Miss Dangerous" maybe as shot around Christmas:D

This is what you want,this is what you get ! :D

Watching Eastbound and Down Season 3! Will probably just throw in a random disc from Season 4' date=' haven't watched that in forever. Funny Vice never had a "Christmas episode".[/quote']Ironically today, I finished Episode 68 "Heroes Of The Revolution" and now I just started Season 4 with "Contempt of Court"

Have been watching The (original) Professionals.:cool:Am getting a new TV and home theatre in bout 3 weeks. Will then be watching Vice from the pilot episode. Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh. Can't wait.:thumbsup: