Happy new year dear folks! :-)

DashN

I wish everyone a Happy New Year! :cheers:May 2013 be full of VICE magic.Edit: "Florence Italy" was the last MV episode I watched in the year 2012. :thumbsup::cool:

Wow DashN, haven't seen you in awhile. Maybe we're just on at different times. 2012 is over for better for worse, and may there only be good ahead!

Happy New year to you! Thanks for the tune DashN!
Thanks I am glad you liked it.
Wow DashN' date=' haven't seen you in awhile. Maybe we're just on at different times. 2012 is over for better for worse' date=' and may there only be good ahead![/quote'']You are probably on to something there. :D:D:):):):)I wish you all a Happy New Year!Cheers!

Happy new year everyone!!!And DashN...as usuall a great tune out of your hands! THX Bro!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Christian' date=' happy new year aswell.[b']Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...

Is everyone keeping up with their resolutions? If not, start ... Monday!Link to the old resolution thread: http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2494-WS-s-New-Year-s-Resolutions-2010&p=58426&highlight=resolution#post58426My 2013 resolution... wait for it... STUBBLE. Every weekend I'm growing a mean mean field of stubble. I can't believe it took me this long to figure out what change I should make in life, but now that I am at the threshold, it feels great. Watch out ladies. :eek:

http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?2494-WS-s-New-Year-s-Resolutions-2010&p=58426&highlight=resolution#post58426My 2013 resolution... wait for it... STUBBLE. Every weekend I'm growing a mean mean field of stubble. I can't believe it took me this long to figure out what change I should make in life, but now that I am at the threshold, it feels great. Watch out ladies. :eek:

Man Cagey, that's ambitious, don't know if I can top that. ;) What you need is one of the electric razors that came out in 1986 called the "Stubble Device" that allowed men to sport a Sonny type beard.