The Wrestler

Stinger390X

• Administrators

Parts of it were filmed in Clifton, NJ where I work. A couple of the guys got their pics taken with Mickey and Marissa Tomei.

As a male of the species, all I can say is "How could you NOT fall in love with Marissa Tomei?"Her charachter was so realistic and yet heartwarming.......oh...and she is an absolute BABE!I absolutely Love you Marrisa!Geeeeeeeez I hope she reads this as I hear she likes fat balding men with no lives...(scene from Seinfeld)

• 10 months later...

"Real life??" version of The Wrestler, except with 2 older guys who look worse than M. Rourke. Guilty Pleasure:Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair!http://www.life.com/image/93093355/in-gallery/37172/hulk-hogan-vs-ric-flairMy favorite comment:

Seriously? It's kinda depressing to see that two men that age are still cutting themselves open and pulling each other's pants down.

I agree. I guess they needed the money?! Sad :sick:

I bought this movie a few month's ago and it finally hit the pay channels this past week-end and yep...Marissa is just soooo YUMMY!!!. I loved her in 'my cousin vinny' and she just seems to get better in age...Loved her tat in this flick too:sick::sick::sick::thumbsup:...Mike

• 5 months later...