Happy Birthday Tony D

COOPER&BURNETT

Man, I feel so old when I see that # 70 up there but tonight I'll be playing a party at the Oaks of Clearwater and people will be dancing to my music, so I'll keep playing until can't pick up my guitar, any longer, which may take another 10 years.Thank you Coop for starting this thread.Thanks also to Victor, KaeptnCaipi, mvnyc, Brother in Arms and miamijimf. You all make my birthday very special. :thumbsup:

I also thank, Kavinsky, Our leader Ferrariman, Lar, Gina Fan( Happy Birthday to you), my humorous friend Mr. Calderon, Pink FlamingO and Matt5.You made my birthday....Extraordinary!! :clap:

All the best Tony D.!!!!You are a man of the good old days and that is sooo important for this forum!:thumbsup:Stay the way you are friend.Happy birthday!:balloon::balloon::balloon:

I'm pretty sure everyone likes to hear happy birthday on their birthday. For those of you who don't know, good ol' Tony is the nice guy who for a long time has/had made sure people got to hear it even if MV was the only place they'd hear it. So thank you Tony for your kindness and happy birthday.

Thank you Christian...I do like to refer to the good old days from time to time:) CageyJG... I'm gladCoop has been on top of the members' birthdays since I'm not always signed in. Charlie Glide...I play "Wonderful Tonight" but not on my birthday ( it would have been a good choice). People liked "Personality"- Lloyd Price. Many thanks, alleycat, liza and Matt5. :done::thumbsup: