Cool photo from "Freefall"

CharlieGlide

Just saw this on a blog. Although I'd prefer the word 'iconic' over 'vintage,' it's a great shot by any description.I'm pretty sure it's from 'Freefall.' The final scene, if memory serves...I don't watch this episode too often since it makes me sad.http://the305.com/2013/01/13/1980s-ferrari-x-sonny-x-on-set-of-miami-vice-with-miami-skyline-in-the-back/

GOD!! Why is FreeFall so depressing!??I love the song featured thru the credits and montage but it damn near brings me to tears!I WANT MIAMI VICE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD!! Why is FreeFall so depressing!??I love the song featured thru the credits and montage but it damn near brings me to tears!I WANT MIAMI VICE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay pal ,but not unless when don johnson sonny crockett is:)

Well you speak with your views of TV and the like, introduce more and more people to vice, the want and demand for more programs like it will eventually come back.just a matter of breaking the ice.I mean look at burn notice, the influence of vice is still prevalent in that, albeit it aint C and T or a cop show.

Great shot. But then Miami Vice always managed to get so many great shots:cool:freefall makes me sad. But then I just start again from the begining. Miami Vice always brings back so many good memories of that time in my life.:thumbsup:

I don't watch Freefall often; and I have to build up to it when I do; but I love Tim Truman's score from it... and Terry Kath's "Tell Me" chokes me up every time