Just putting myself out there.

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

Well, as some of y'all know, me and my "ex" Nicole, remember, the one who pretty much dated her computer game and not me, well I recently found out that she was cheating on me throughout the whole relationship with this guy she met on her game from Australia. So, I'm pretty much off the market now.I was wondering if maybe a MV girl on here could help with that? 19-25 will do.If any of you ladies are interested, shoot me a message.

If you're single, you're not 'off the market.' You're on the market. Sounds like good riddance, pal. Long time you got out and strutted your stuff.Btw, I'm watching 'Prodigal Son' right now. Not that you were wondering...but it's a fine, fine episode.

Watching the pilot episode. Starting all over again.:thumbsup:And hoping I don't get flooded out or in, hear in sunny south east Queensland. Any other vicers in QLD effected by the storms and floods?

If you're single' date=' you're not 'off the market.' You're on the market. Sounds like good riddance, pal. Long time you got out and strutted your stuff.Btw, I'm watching 'Prodigal Son' right now. Not that you were wondering...but it's a fine, fine episode.[/quote']I think it's good riddance too. She was a total bitch. I need me a real woman :)I just restarted the series on Saturday, and I just finished "Heart Of Darkness" a few hours ago