My Guilty Pleasure!

DJAngel

This is going to be a WILD show:dance2:I saw previews of this, and the girls looked like that were wrecking the buses:rolleyes: Imagine Bret :happy: talking with the producers about how the show could be different this year, and he suggested this:eek:Wonder who will be the first one to get left on the side of the road:DEingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...
I have a guilty pleasure' date='it's The Girls Next Door on E![/quote']I love The Girls Next Door, also. Has the new season started? It's all changed, you know. Holly is dating Chriss Angel now. I read she could not get pregnant by Hugh, and the relationship ended because he marriage was not going to happen. Also, Kendra is engaged to someone, but I don't remember the name of the guy. I don't know if Bridget is still going to be on the show. Hugh's new girlfriends are twins:DBTW - I'm really disappointed in The Rock of Love Bus:(It's not funny with so many nasty, faked boobed babes acting like idiots, and Bret is kissing them all :sick: and not enough Bret and too much skanky babes:birdie: I'm not planning to watch this bunch of losers going at it on those buses:thumbsdown:

Hard to keep up!I started a couple months ago,only see reruns,problem is they mix them up,they don't show them in order,they'll show the same episode six times.Lately,they keep playing the episodes where they pick playmate of the year,but I'm really just starting with the show,can't keep up with the names.(except Hugh Hefner,Holly Madison and Kendra.)

Not sure, but I don't think the new season has started - meaning the new "girlfriends". Maybe it has, and I've just been missing it. I think the shows are on Sunday night, then they show reruns all week. The E Online page has some pretty negative comments about the new girls. The message board said something about the "twins have gone back to Florida". So who knows:sleep:

That Rock of Love show is a Joke. Ugly girls falling over a has been rock star that's losing his hair. He is gross. Sorry but I can't find nothing appealing about him or his show. It's just an excuse for him to bed any girl that's stupid enough to let him.Okay, I'm done my rant.:fireworks: