Tim Truman's CD was released,wasn't it ?

Joey Hardin

I don't know about of Tim's miami vice made but yesterday I was searching on the internet,that time I found it someting.. ''Tim Truman's CD Released! - Coming and etc.. '' This is true or not?

I don't know about of Tim's miami vice made but yesterday I was searching on the internet' date='that time I found it someting.. ''Tim Truman's CD Released! - Coming and etc.. '' This is true or not?[/quote']Can you post the link where you saw it?

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

A while back Tim had a myspace page (don't know if he still does) and on this page he would post music he did for season 5. One track at a time, changing every week or so. About 13 in all I think. These tracks could not be downloaded from his myspace page but through the wonders of technology someone was able to record them. Since then they have leaked out and been shared by fans. At the time Tim found out about this and begged us not to share or post his music because he was trying to work with Universal (who owns his Vice music) to get an album released and if Universal found out he would be in big trouble for releasing the music without their permission. I have e-mailed Tim several times and every time I received promises that an album would be coming soon! As was said before, that was several years ago. Never happened.

A while back Tim had a myspace page (don't know if he still does) and on this page he would post music he did for season 5. One track at a time' date=' changing every week or so. About 13 in all I think. These tracks could not be downloaded from his myspace page but through the wonders of technology someone was able to record them. Since then they have leaked out and been shared by fans. At the time Tim found out about this and begged us not to share or post his music because he was trying to work with Universal (who owns his Vice music) to get an album released and if Universal found out he would be in big trouble for releasing the music without their permission. I have e-mailed Tim several times and every time I received promises that an album would be coming soon! As was said before, that was several years ago. Never happened.[/quote']Hmm,looks like Tim was swindle you or He was upset and angry for this (share thing)I know his website That is his website www.timtruman.com ,isn't it? Wrotten on his page ''Powered By 2008'' or something like that.. Nevertheless we understand he created all of about this 5 years ago..Maybe no one shouldn't have shared of 'em maybe then,he could have released all of S5Edited from Knight&Crockett: Yeah I just found it:www.myspace.com/timtruman

• Administrators

As I mentioned before, Universal still owns this music and posting it could lead this site into a copyright infringement lawsuit. It's for this reason that I deleted your posts. Please don't post anymore.

As I mentioned before' date=' Universal still owns this music and posting it could lead this site into a copyright infringement lawsuit. It's for this reason that I deleted your posts. Please don't post anymore.[/quote']OK,no prob.. But can you answer following?
Hmm' date='looks like Tim was swindle you or He was upset and angry for this (share thing)I know his website That is his website www.timtruman.com ,isn't it? Wrotten on his page ''Powered By 2008'' or something like that.. Nevertheless we understand he created all of about this 5 years ago..Maybe no one shouldn't have shared of 'em maybe then,he could have released all of S5Edited from Knight&Crockett: Yeah I just found it:www.myspace.com/timtruman

• Administrators

I e-mailed back and forth with Tim several times. If I remember correctly I think it was our site (.org at the time) that told him of his music being recorded and shared. I gave him my personal guarantee at the time that nobody on our site would share his music. He was happy about that so no, he wasn't mad at us. I still don't think the album would ever be released. Tim kept promising me that he was in talks with Universal about it, but I think he was just being nice.

I e-mailed back and forth with Tim several times. If I remember correctly I think it was our site (.org at the time) that told him of his music being recorded and shared. I gave him my personal guarantee at the time that nobody on our site would share his music. He was happy about that so no' date=' he wasn't mad at us. I still don't think the album would ever be released. Tim kept promising me that he was in talks with Universal about it, but I think he was just being nice.[/quote']He had hoped to release the music to coincide with the MV movie of 2006 but it never happened.:D