The World's Most Disgusting Apartment...

Frey

So... how many levels of wrong does this apartment fall under (or in)I find it hard to believe someone could be this disgustingly trifling! My guess is this was staged, or at the very least, my hope is this was a staging.

It's probably real. It would have taken a lot of man (or woman! cue Eric Idle) hours to stage that photo, and notice the amount of fast food boxes there. That's consistent with someone who's as Lazy as it gets. Too lazy to clean up, too lazy to cook!

Oh, look! It looks like my room!Actually, my room isn't that bad. Imagine the cockroaches! Ugh. They should get a flame-thrower and get rid of it. Preferably before someone dies.

• Administrators
wrong does this apartment fall under (or in)I find it hard to believe someone could be this disgustingly trifling! [B">

My guess is this was staged' date=' or at the very least, my hope is this was a staging[/b'].

That was my first thought too. Or someone who was supposed to look after the place when someone was away got revenge for something.How could anyone live like that. Must be a mentally ill person. What ashame.I be pi**ed if I was the landlord. That place has to be gutted and everything replaced. What about that bathroom. Yuck! Looks like someone just crapped on the floor. The litter box hadn't been cleaned in a month too. I feel bad for the two cats. The person chose to do this, the poor cats didn't. I hope they're OK at least.

It's probably real. It would have taken a lot of man (or woman! cue Eric Idle) hours to stage that photo' date=' and notice the amount of fast food boxes there. That's consistent with someone who's as Lazy as it gets. Too lazy to clean up, too lazy to cook![/quote']Not to mention all those ciggarette butts and the burned arm on one of the couches. And that bathroom.....YUCK! :sick:

Just to prove it's not my place (LOL):http://community.webshots.com/album/569542771GcmrIE

Your apartment does not look like an "Old Farm"?? :confused:Or am I missing something?That "Webshots" website is incredibly annoying - too many ads and popups, and takes forever to load. I would recommend Google's "Picasa" instead.