I'm in Miami these days till 13rd of march

wax0r

Hi guys, Me and my girlfriend are in Miami these days, maybe someone is here and we could find us at Jerry for a drink. Let me know.

Hi guys' date=' Me and my girlfriend are in Miami these days, maybe someone is here and we could find us at Jerry for a drink. Let me know.[/quote']I think Matt5 is still in town. I know there are plenty of Vice fans in Miami because I meet them when I travel down there several times a year. Strangely we only have one or two forum members who live there. It would be nice to have more, it would come in handy for finding filming locations etc.

The bad news is that I am not down there now to meet you.The good news; My wife and I have started solid plans to move back to Florida this fall YEAH!

The bad news is that I am not down there now to meet you.The good news; My wife and I have started solid plans to move back to Florida this fall YEAH!

Great news !:D

Miami ?!?! "If it has to be' date=' it has to be..."[/i'] :D:thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Back to ItalyHi guys, I'm not back to Italy I want to let you know about my third holiday in the magic city. I had a great week in Miami. I booked the "ocean spray hotel" near the 41st street, was much better than the clay.Collins ave is well served with the public transportation and if I'll come another time, sure I'll go there.Yet come the great part of the story!As international police member (IPA) I met many policeman from Miami retired and many on duty.In that week there were also policeman from Germany we speak about many things, also about our MV.While I was on the beach, german ipa member visit the county jail, they said it was a great!my girlfriend prefer the beach! The president Miami Ipa was the captain of real CSI Miami in the 80's we spend hours speaking about how was Miami, about also Miami vice, because I worked the same time Miami vice was registered.He's very sad about the tv serie CSI MIAMI, I remember that he said " they come twice a year made some shoot with helicopter and then they goes back to California"He's filmed in the DVD "Cocaine cowboys",was on the scene of the dademall, the liquor store shoot out.He gave me many gifts about miamipolice, a real shirt pins patches! He's such a gentle man and love to speak with him.I knew a lot of great friends in Miami, and that is a good idea to come again for the fourth time!Bye

Ha ha - Csi Miami coming twice a year to shoot in a helicopter - but that show has been cancelled now so they wont return. Im sure Csi Miami shot a few shows in Miami :D

Ha ha - Csi Miami coming twice a year to shoot in a helicopter - but that show has been cancelled now so they wont return. Im sure Csi Miami shot a few shows in Miami :D

they actually canceled CSI Miami? really? huh wonder what happened that made them cancel it.and also I hate to be a downer but cooper said something about most of it being filmed in LA, something about the palm tree's being the wrong kind.

Hi guys' date=' I'm not back to Italy I want to let you know about my third holiday in the magic city. I had a great week in Miami. I booked the "ocean spray hotel" near the 41st street, was much better than the clay.Collins ave is well served with the public transportation and if I'll come another time, sure I'll go there.Yet come the great part of the story!As international police member (IPA) I met many policeman from Miami retired and many on duty.In that week there were also policeman from Germany we speak about many things, also about our MV.While I was on the beach, german ipa member visit the county jail, they said it was a great!my girlfriend prefer the beach! The president Miami Ipa was the captain of real CSI Miami in the 80's we spend hours speaking about how was Miami, about also Miami vice, because I worked the same time Miami vice was registered.He's very sad about the tv serie CSI MIAMI, I remember that he said " they come twice a year made some shoot with helicopter and then they goes back to California"He's filmed in the DVD "Cocaine cowboys",was on the scene of the dademall, the liquor store shoot out.He gave me many gifts about miamipolice, a real shirt pins patches! He's such a gentle man and love to speak with him.I knew a lot of great friends in Miami, and that is a good idea to come again for the fourth time!Bye[/quote']Thanks for the account of your trip. Glad you had a good time. You met one of the authorities on Miami's dark days. Cancellation of CSI Miami is no loss.

Ciao waxor, no wonder your holiday was great.Your third holiday there, I envy you.I can only dream about Miami :cry:, but maybe one day I'll be able to go.It's good that you're not back to Italy, it's freezing! :)

Hi guys' date=' I'm not back to Italy I want to let you know about my third holiday in the magic city. I had a great week in Miami. I booked the "ocean spray hotel" near the 41st street, was much better than the clay.Collins ave is well served with the public transportation and if I'll come another time, sure I'll go there.Yet come the great part of the story!As international police member (IPA) I met many policeman from Miami retired and many on duty.In that week there were also policeman from Germany we speak about many things, also about our MV.While I was on the beach, german ipa member visit the county jail, they said it was a great!my girlfriend prefer the beach! The president Miami Ipa was the captain of real CSI Miami in the 80's we spend hours speaking about how was Miami, about also Miami vice, because I worked the same time Miami vice was registered.He's very sad about the tv serie CSI MIAMI, I remember that he said " they come twice a year made some shoot with helicopter and then they goes back to California"He's filmed in the DVD "Cocaine cowboys",was on the scene of the dademall, the liquor store shoot out.He gave me many gifts about miamipolice, a real shirt pins patches! He's such a gentle man and love to speak with him.I knew a lot of great friends in Miami, and that is a good idea to come again for the fourth time!Bye[/quote']I loved reading about your stay in Miami (how interesting) & glad you had a great time. I've been to Miami 7 times over the years & I can never wait to return. There is always more that I want to see especially with Burn Notice bringing new locations to see & visit. I used to like CSI Miami (prefer it to NY) but I thought it was crazy they used Venice Beach CA as Miami when Miami is the "real deal".

Ciao waxor' date=' no wonder your holiday was great.Your third holiday there, I envy you.I can only dream about Miami :cry:, but maybe one day I'll be able to go.It's good that you're not back to Italy, it's freezing! :)[/quote']Hello pandina, unfortunately I'm back to Italy since the 13rd of march :(From that day I have only seen rain and cold. Wish that spring will come ASAP!

So great to hear you had a good trip to Miami. It's wonderful when you bump into people who are friendly and hospitable and who have knowledge of your interests.With regards to CSI Miami, the mainly shoot exteriors in Long Beach, just south of LA.Here's a link from the LA Times:http://articles.latimes.com/2011/feb/16/business/la-fi-ct-onlocation-20110216