I'm thinking about a Miami Vice Day

Victor

a couple times (some times even more) in a year I get in to this Vice mood and I start a non stop Miami Vice marathon on my computer,start using a quotes from the series and put on cloths with pastel colors:)so I thought why not to have once a year a Miami Vice Day maybe the date September 16 would be the date when the first episode aired back in the 1984.at Miami Vice Day you just can watch at least one favorite episode,listen to music that used in the show or just do that you think would remind you Miami Vice. I know that sounds a little bit silly but I have such Vice celebration,so I thought why not so share it here:cool: Tell me what do you think

a couple times (some times even more) in a year I get in to this Vice mood and I start a non stop Miami Vice marathon on my computer' date='start using a quotes from the series and put on cloths with pastel colors:)so I thought why not to have once a year a Miami Vice Day maybe the date September 16 would be the date when the first episode aired back in the 1984.at Miami Vice Day you just can watch at least one favorite episode,listen to music that used in the show or just do that you think would remind you Miami Vice. I know that sounds a little bit silly but I have such Vice celebration,so I thought why not so share it here:cool: Tell me what do you think[/quote']I'm all for that! Time to get the US Congress to make it official.

• 1 month later...
a couple times (some times even more) in a year I get in to this Vice mood and I start a non stop Miami Vice marathon on my computer' date='start using a quotes from the series and put on cloths with pastel colors:)so I thought why not to have once a year a Miami Vice Day maybe the date September 16 would be the date when the first episode aired back in the 1984.at Miami Vice Day you just can watch at least one favorite episode,listen to music that used in the show or just do that you think would remind you Miami Vice. I know that sounds a little bit silly but I have such Vice celebration,so I thought why not so share it here:cool: Tell me what do you think[/quote']Vic! You rock! September 16th it is!:cool::thumbsup::shout:

a couple times (some times even more) in a year I get in to this Vice mood and I start a non stop Miami Vice marathon on my computer' date='start using a quotes from the series and put on cloths with pastel colors:)so I thought why not to have once a year a Miami Vice Day maybe the date September 16 would be the date when the first episode aired back in the 1984.at Miami Vice Day you just can watch at least one favorite episode,listen to music that used in the show or just do that you think would remind you Miami Vice. I know that sounds a little bit silly but I have such Vice celebration,so I thought why not so share it here:cool: Tell me what do you think[/quote']Great idea - you should do it :thumbsup::D