30th Anniversary of MV-2014

Tony D.

Mvnyc in another thread made me aware that the 30th Anniversary of Miami Vice is coming up in Sept. of 2014.A 30th Ann. Convention would be good to have at Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.We tried to have the 25th at the Alexander, or the Deauville Beach Resort in Miami, but not many members here were able to go or afford to go......so we dropped it.Maybe next year? ........Maybe, mayyyyyybe!!If anyone is interested in going to a convention in Miami let us know in this thread......because plans would have to be made soon. The last time, the hotel cost was between $99 & $170 a night depending on type of room. An "In the Air Tomight" cocktail party with 2 drinks was around $50 per person. A dinner dance was around $75 to $95 per person.We also were thinking of a bus tour of Miami Vice locations - $49 a person.The prices could be a lot higher at this time. So, give it some thought, let us know what you think....and start saving your dollars! :rolleyes:

I'm for it Tony. Not too optimistic about it happening but its worth a try. I applaud your continuing interest in a get together.

• Administrators

I applaud your continuing interest in a get together.

Definitely agreed! Tony is the only one I know who constantly takes care of a convention in Miami. Tony, I really hope you will get more response and encouragement than the last time you tried.I can't promise that I will be able to participate (as you all know, flight and accommodation are quite expensive ...), but I will definitely attend, if money and time are alright. I appreciate your iron will!BRAVO!!! :clap: