Falcon And Magluta - A Must Read!

Pink Flaming0

I was searching for something Vice related yesterday and stumbled upon this story, not sure if anyone has read this but I found it very interesting. It's rather long ( 8 pages) but well worth the time to read it. Click Here: High Rollers

Vice related yesterday and stumbled upon this story" data-date=" not sure if anyone has read this but I found it very interesting. It">

High Rollers

Thanks Pink. Vice got a lot of its story lines from actual happenings.

Thanks Pink. Vice got a lot of its story lines from actual happenings.

Your Welcome, Jim. :DWhile I was reading it I would stop and think of all the different episodes that had parts of this story in them. Really amazing to think how far behind law enforcement was back then but they caught up rather quickly, in my opinion. I found one link that listed (with payment amount) all the witnesses, informants and lawyers Magulta paid off, some serious cash was spent. If you pull up Google maps and go to Gorce Island, just as you cross the bridge onto the island the 2nd house to the right is the residence of Sal Magluta, or at least it was when he was out of jail, not sure if it still is.