Rest in peace Roger Ebert

Kavinsky

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_EbertEbert died on April 4, 2013, at the age of 70.[14][142] According to his wife Chaz, "We were getting ready to go home today for hospice care, when he [Ebert] looked at us, smiled, and passed away."[14] The closing sentence on his final blog post, two days before his death, said, "So on this day of reflection I say again, thank you for going on this journey with me. I'll see you at the movies."[141] Also the Nolstagia Critic who was a noted fan of his like many of us posted a final goodbye to himhttp://blip.tv/nostalgiacritic/nostalgia-critic-farewell-to-roger-ebert-6564382honestly I kind of had that feeling he was on the way out and also the guy who played Doctor Menihiemer in the naked gun 2 died on the 28th of marchRichard Griffiths who was also well known for the british series Pie in the sky that I just started watching and a role in the Harry Potter filmsso well ladies and gentlemen we lost two serious pieces of history, may they both rest in peace

Very sad. Rest in peace Roger. He was the definitive critic. Watching his old reviews with Gene Siskel on youtube I found that I agreed with Roger's reviews mostly. He got it right very often. It was truly painful to see how cancer had so cruelly blighted him over the past several years and it claimed Siskel too. F**k cancer! He and Siskel are probably reviewing films again now. I enjoyed his reviews with Richard Roeper too. RIP Roger.Richard Griffiths was also well known as Monty the gay uncle in the cult Brit movie Withnail and I. That film has a huge fanbase. I think it's good but I'm not a huge fan. He was the best thing about it though IMO. He's a delight in that film.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEoCd1HN_fI

Very sad. Rest in peace Roger. He was the definitive critic. Watching his old reviews with Gene Siskel on youtube I found that I agreed with Roger's reviews mostly. He got it right very often. It was truly painful to see how cancer had so cruelly blighted him over the past several years and it claimed Siskel too. F**k cancer! He and Siskel are probably reviewing films again now. I enjoyed his reviews with Richard Roeper too. RIP Roger.Richard Griffiths was also well known as Monty the gay uncle in the cult Brit movie Withnail and I. That film has a huge fanbase. I think it's good but I'm not a huge fan. He was the best thing about it though IMO. He's a delight in that film.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEoCd1HN_fI

hmm should have known Richard Griffiths had that kind of range, he did have that kind of aura about him that he was quite skilled in his craft. I'll always remember him as Doctor meinheimer thought as that was the first I ever saw of him.guess that's not unlike what happened with Ray Walston and the my favorite martian thing till Fast Times with ridgemont high as Mr. Handactually I'll always remember him as Boothby, picards mentor in TNG in that regard but I'm getting a little sidetracked but you get my point.Yeah with Roger I was the same way, I watched with Richard Roeper as well, they worked well as a team until the damn cancer that made it so he couldnt talk anymore.I hope both men have a good place in heaven, lord knows they earned it, I dont think theres a single nasty thing both men have ever done on this planet, all they did was make the place better and really inspire people with rogers case