The Good The Bad and The Ugly

cologne2933

In ' The Cows Of October ' while Izzy is at the first drop we hear ' The Good, The Bad & The Ugly ' being played. This is credited to the great Errico Morricone but the version played in the episode clearly isn't his. It's a much softer, gentler and less shrill version. Does anybody know whose version it actually is ?

In ' The Cows Of October ' while Izzy is at the first drop we hear ' The Good' date=' The Bad & The Ugly ' being played. This is credited to the great Errico Morricone but the version played in the episode clearly isn't his. It's a much softer, gentler and less shrill version. Does anybody know whose version it actually is ?[/quote']That's a very good question. I just watched the episode. My reference material says the theme in "The Cows" is by Enrico Morricone. I remember there are several versions of the theme in the movie (one of my favorites) but this one does sound like a cover. I would have to watch the movie again to make sure it is not from the movie. You could also check http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/Miami_Vice_Wiki

That's a very good question. I just watched the episode. My reference material says the theme in "The Cows" is by Enrico Morricone. I remember there are several versions of the theme in the movie (one of my favorites) but this one does sound like a cover. I would have to watch the movie again to make sure it is not from the movie. You could also check http://miamivice.wikia.com/wiki/Miami_Vice_Wiki

Thank you. There are a number of different versions of TGTB&TU on You Tube, but no examples of the MV version. I suppose it could be a nameless cover version (Unusual for MV) but it is rather a good one.

• 1 month later...
In ' The Cows Of October ' while Izzy is at the first drop we hear ' The Good' date=' The Bad & The Ugly ' being played. This is credited to the great Errico Morricone but the version played in the episode clearly isn't his. It's a much softer, gentler and less shrill version. Does anybody know whose version it actually is ?[/quote']Great tune :thumbsup::DStrange hearing in Mv though :D