Solomania - Crockett's Theme

mrs.C

wow i cant believe i got this, thank god i saved it on my external harddrive!!!okay, now picture this; .org, 2003member solomania created his own remix of crockett's theme, it was a hit among the members, i mentioned it here on .ws a while agoi dont know where solomon is at this time or how he is doingfor all we know he could have lost his passion for vice :)..anyway i thought maybe you want to hear it so here it is >>>>> CLICK

For JAN HAMMER fans, and VICE fans who have not "lost our Passion", this is a treat to hear a nice cover of a well loved MIAMI VICE theme.So glad that you saved it, and not only saved it, but SHARED it! That took some time on your part to post this, and I want to personally thank you!MIAMI VICE LIVES!!

• 5 weeks later...

http://rapidshare.com/files/180472081/CROCKETT.mp3Credits to the original midi file maker and Jan Hammer ofcourse :clap::clap:Cheers!

You are, and have always been such a pro!I highly respect you and your talents. I remember how we'd mention a song or something, and within a few minutes you'd have a rough sketch of a theme posted on the website for us to hear! Don't know how you can do these things so quick.Your a very top talent! Your peers highly regard you.Personally, I think your under rated, and should use this site to highlight your talents! I know what you can do, but there are some on this site that didn't visit the site we met on, and would be pleased to know what you can do.

thanks COOPER&BURNETT but it's 10% my work and 90% credit to the original midi editor.Cheers!

I understand. But I'm speaking more on YOUR orignal, and cover versions that I've heard from you in the past. That is what I'm really refering to. Your good. Your really good.