Congrats C Glide!!!

Pink Flaming0

That's excellent recognition for a job well done!!!

Thank you I was not aware of the write up. I will check it out now.

The author(s) claimed they tried contacting the site owner, so I wonder how and with whom? Well done C Glide, and nice recognition, and I also noticed you've added some more BN references in the Vice location shots..very cool. :thumbsup:

I cant comment on BN as not a fan and have not seen the show - but SoflaJeremy's work on MV locations is unparalled and a tribute to this site. I often go theough the episode location guide too match up locations when I go to Miami and area.:D

Well done' date=' C Glide. It's because of your awesome work on your locations website that I got into Burn Notice in the first place - and I'm still loving Westen & Co six seasons on :thumbsup::clap:[/quote']Thank you, I am sure this will help more people find my site and hopefully some of them will hit the links to this site!

Well done, C Glide. It's because of your awesome work on your locations website that I got into Burn Notice in the first place - and I'm still loving Westen & Co six seasons on :thumbsup::clap: