Bauer is Back!

Frey

• Administrators

Happy to see it back but also sad that a quality show like "Touch" was too intelligent to make it in a reality TV world. I guess it's easier to watch cupcake wars or some redneck clean out his garage than to actually have to think about what you're watching. Sad.

Happy to see it back but also sad that a quality show like "Touch" was too intelligent to make it in a reality TV world. I guess it's easier to watch cupcake wars or some redneck clean out his garage than to actually have to think about what you're watching. Sad.

I agree. I liked the show and can't believe Fox canceled it. People don't seem to want to think about anything anymore.

I never saw "Touch", but I agree with F-Man and Garry. Not only do people not want to think anymore, it costs little to produce a reality show. You don't need high paid actors, screenwriter,etc. Just start filming and edit later. I don't watch reality shows, but ABC Family is shooting one where I live. It's called "The Vineyard" and follows college students at work and play while they're on Martha's Vineyard for the summer. I'll probably watch to see how good/bad my island is portrayed.

• Administrators
I don't watch reality shows' date=' but ABC Family is shooting one where I live. It's called "The Vineyard" and follows college students at work and play while they're on Martha's Vineyard for the summer. I'll probably watch to see how good/bad my island is portrayed.[/quote']Sounds like Massachusetts answer to "Jersey Shore" Hopefully it will be better. "Jersey Shore" was an embarrassment!

Please tell me that's a bad joke, Tch what are they gonna do an episode of hanging out with the Kennedy's now or something, complete with them throwing rocks at that windfarm ted kennedy did his damnedest to keep out of there.I'm not sure what's worse actually a reality tv show done by them or MTV, kinda of a coin toss really, hope it gets canceled asap.

Please tell me that's a bad joke' date=' Tch what are they gonna do an episode of hanging out with the Kennedy's now or something, complete with them throwing rocks at that windfarm ted kennedy did his damnedest to keep out of there.I'm not sure what's worse actually a reality tv show done by them or MTV, kinda of a coin toss really, hope it gets canceled asap.[/quote']They were filming at the Black Dog Cafe yesterday. That's where the cast is going to work. I even heard that they were offering $100 for anyone to ask one of the girls out. If I had known, I wouldn't have minded getting rejected for $100

Sounds like Massachusetts answer to "Jersey Shore" Hopefully it will be better. "Jersey Shore" was an embarrassment!

When they announced the show was going to be filmed last winter, they went out of their way to say, "This isn't going to be like Jersey Shore." We shall see.

They were filming at the Black Dog Cafe yesterday. That's where the cast is going to work. I even heard that they were offering $100 for anyone to ask one of the girls out. If I had known' date=' I wouldn't have minded getting rejected for $100[/quote']wow hahaha, tch yeah same here for a Benjamin sign me up.oh how the other side lives.