"Heart of Night" questions

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

Can somebody explain the progression of events beginning when Ma Sek (M.S.) called Castillo's house and Mae Ying (M.Y.) pretended it was a wrong number? Everything seems illogical but maybe I'm missing something. I guess I'll do this in a series of questions:So apparently, M.S. contacted Rivas and told him where M.Y. was hiding, is this correct?If so, how could Rivas not be suspicious of M.S.'s intentions? I mean how could he not be wondering why M.S. is revealing this information to him? Why would he reveal this? Why would Rivas, an intelligent businessman, bite on it? It screams set-up. This is my biggest question of the episode. After M.Y. had already fled Castillo's, how would Rivas's people know where to find her? She was in transit for crying out loud! Are we supposed to believe this was blind luck? Were they already waiting for her outside the house? Is there any evidence they had the house staked out? If M.Y. was supposed to meet M.S. at 7:00, why did she flee Castillo's so early?What exactly was the relationship between Malcolm Gray, M.S., and Rivas? By the way, I LOVE this episode. It is gorgeous, both the visuals and the music. One of the best of season 5.