Do you know who is this girl?

Joey Hardin

That magazine about of Miami Vice But I don't remember who is this girl Do you know?Two magazines of different count in 1993 and same girl She must be an actress or top model in 80's or 90's..Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

No one really don't know who is she? She must be American,Italian,Spanish but I don't think she is GermanBut neverthless continue to look for her's name!

Eingefügtes Bild

She hasn't have sharp knees,that just old worn-out magazine..Even if may be spilled something on it

• Administrators

She reminds me of Brooke Shileds and/or Cindy Crawford. But I'm not sure whether one of the two ladys is really that specific person on the cover.

Looks to me like the name on the cover, Ornella Muti, of Flash Gordon movie fame. [ATTACH=CONFIG]8016[/ATTACH]

post-36-13892965623046_thumb.jpg

8016[/ATTACH]

She is Ornella Muti.. But The Cover's girl isn't Ornella Muti!Just that about of Ornella Muti report! She don't even looks like herBut She looks like little bit Brooke ShieldsEingefügtes Bild

She's absolutely Kathy Ireland!Same bikini (just a little bit different) with the magazine number 1Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildI love her! She's so beautiful and so hot!She should have seen on Miami Vice!