HAPPY BITHDAY PHILIPPE!!!

Victor

Thanks Pal, you're the greatest!:cool:Eingefügtes BildI don't need a million friends, nor do I need a "facebook" to show off how many I have.I have a few good ones and that's all I need! Victor, you know who you are.I had another friend, but it looks like he won't show up anymore. We all know him here and he needs no introduction. Coop, wherever you are - keep the vice dream alive and keep a cold beer for when I'll arrive!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Happy birthday! It's funny' date=' I was on '80s Broadcast :radio: a minute ago, then I logged in and saw all this!:cake:[/quote']Thanks cagey, it's good to see the 80's Broadcast is still harbored by members.:thumbsup:Who knows maybe one day I'll do another mix. To be continued...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILIPPE! :balloon::klatsch::torte::torte::daumenrauf:
Thanks miamijimf!:cool:
lol at the photos' date=' Anyways happy birthday man' date=' its a really nice day outside too![/quote'']Thanks Kavinsky, actually I was outside doing some painting.:)

Happy bithday' date='hope you had a nice day. :cake::gift:[/quote']Thank you KaeptnCaipi! Yes, I had a very nice day!:cool:

actually I was outside doing some painting.:)

Wow, that mural must be hard to reproduce. Did it take you long?:)Happy Birthday Philippe!

Happy Birthday Philippe' date='Best Wishes :balloon:[/quote']Thank you Alleycat!:cool:
Wow' date=' that mural must be hard to reproduce. Did it take you long?:)Happy Birthday Philippe![/quote']Thanks Beach Vice!:cool:Nah, just an hour or something. And it's not like I was painting another version of the Sistine Chapel, just the frame around the gutter.:)