How much vice do you get?

Shill

Due to work and other factors, not as much as I'd like. It has nothing to do with the show itself (I've got an original broadcast tape I'm dying to watch), just busy (says the guy who could be watching MV right now instead of surfing the net).Actually, I don't watch a whole lot of TV. The new L&O/L&O:SVU, SNL, and Scrubs is pretty much it for network TV. My brother and I are addicted to Ghost Hunters, though (especially now that Survivorman has ended).

I watch vice weekly. When I'm not watching it, I'm either on here, or conversing with my vice contacts. Also, I'm generally trying to live it with the clothes and music car, home etc.For me, even if I'm not actually watching an episode, I'm living it 24 / 7 .

I watch vice weekly. When I'm not watching it' date=' I'm either on here, or conversing with my vice contacts. Also, I'm generally trying to live it with the clothes and music car, home etc.For me, even if I'm not actually watching an episode, I'm living it 24 / 7 .[/quote']

Amen,Cooper&Burnett! I'm going to start watching the show from the beginning, I'm going to start getting the sets and watch it about every day, I just Miami Viced my room with a new paintjob, I am ready to get on with it! Time for 2009 to really begin! Oh yeah, Cooper&Burnett. I saw your house at [redacted] (where I just left...for good.). Nice, you're really living the vice lifestyle!

Edited by agent 47
Space bar and [redacted]

Amen' date='Cooper&Burnett!I'm going to start watching the show from the beginning,I'm going to start getting the sets and watch it about every day,I just Miami Viced my room with a new paintjob,I am ready to get on with it!Time for 2009 to really begin!Oh yeah,Cooper&Burnett,I saw your house at .org(where I just left...for good.),nice,you're really living the vice lifestyle![/quote']Believe me AGENT 47, were glad your here, and not there.Will you do anything else to your room? Is it worth taking pictures of it at this point?GET YOUR VICE ON!!! :thumbsup:

Mom doesn't know how to work the digital camera, hasn't even open it! If I get it working, I'll post some pictures of it. Probably will get more posters first.(preferably Miami Vice or Scarface) only got Rat Pack and Sopranos up now (and one Scarface picture).

Edited by agent 47
Space bar and spelling.

Mom doesn't know how to work the digital camera' date='hasn't even open it!If I get it working,I'll post some pictures of it,probably will get more posters first.(preferibly Miami Vice or Scarface)only got up Rat Pack and Sopranos up now(and one Scarface picture.)[/quote']Vice posters would be cool. Anything else you plan to do to vice up the room?Play JAN HAMMER music perhaps?

I'm a pretty busy person, but when I do get a lull and have some free time I usually put on one of the dvd's. If I have a saturday or something like that with nothing to do, I will have a short marathon of episodes.I do this five or six times a year.When it's a rainy day at the Marina in the summer I usually crawl into the cuddy and watch the Great McCarthy.............yousa!

• Administrators
How often do you watch the vice? Daily' date=' weekly, monthly?[/quote']Actually I hardly ever watch it but I have a constant tape loop of the show running through my head 24/7! ;)

• 3 years later...

Nice 1 ferrariman!!!-i got all boxsets like 5 or 6 years ago but i really only watch eps in the summer and late at night due to the fact i have young kids and dont get a lot of free time.It's in my thoughts each day though.Now im on this site it may well increase my love affair wit Vice!!