Watching Back in the World. What did you think of Don as a director?

CaptainCrazy

So i'm halfway through this episode and so far it seems pretty good, not shoddy or anything. I know that, especially in sci-fi and these sort of shows, a lead actor will have a shot at either writing an episode, directing an episode or both. Sometimes you can really tell that it was directed by somebody that it usually isn't directed by and it often doesn't go too well.So what did you think of Don Johnson as the director for this episode? Do you think he did a good job or do you think he shouldn't have done it?One thing that does seem to correlate a lot in these situations is that the episode seems to always revolve around that particular character, or their past (from what i've witnessed in other shows anyway.)I'm not sure if he directed anymore episodes later on but i guess i'll find out in time!

I thought he did a great job considering he didnt have much to work with storywise. But the style of it is pretty cool.The end kind of drags on when their just wandering around in the everglades for what seems like a year, and they don't even catch him.

The end kind of drags on when their just wandering around in the everglades for what seems like a year' date=' and they don't even catch him.[/quote']Made me chuckle xD