Majic Jack

timm525

• Administrators

Anyone have it?I'm going to buying it. My father says a few guys have it at the place where he works and they say it works great.I'll let you know what I think.Click here -----> Majic Jack

I thought about getting one, but I did a little research and there are a few things they don't tell you.If you have the majic jack, and someone without one calls you, it's a long-distance call for them. :thumbsdown:Check their website and make sure that your area code is listed in their directory. If it isn't, it might not work. ;) :)ETA: Here's a thread from PC Magazine about Majic Jack. http://discuss.pcmag.com/forums/thread/1004397724.aspx

I wouldn't buy anything that doofus who's advertising it sells. Almost as bad as buying from Billy!

Edited by agent 47
Tell the grammar police Billy sent you.

• Administrators

Well, I didn't buy it and I'm not going to. After further reviews on the net, I don't think this is a product I want.First of all, I can not find a customer service number to talk to a live person. I don't want a live chat, I want a live person! I refuse to purchase from a company that does not provide me with a phone number to call them.Secondly, it may or may not work for a fax machine. May or may not is not reassuring to me especially when I want it for my fax machine.I'll pass until there is a customer service phone number to call, the reviews in general are much more positive, and the can assure fax ability.Nice idea though.