Thrashin' (cool '80s film)

BlueAir

I love all things '80s and me being a skateboarder I couldn't pass this one up!It is a skateboarding movie (1986) starring Josh Brolin,Robert Rusler (that one dude in Wierd Science),and Pamela Gidley.It takes place in Southern California and is a fun movie with plenty of color and style.Its got a killer soundtrack with bands like Devo,Animotion,Red Hot Chili Peppers,ect.The film is like the movie Tuff Turf except the main guy is with the bad guys sister and it causes tension and problems and pretty much that is the main plot.The director wanted the skaters from the Valley to wear bright clothes while the Dagger skater gang to wear denim and tattered clothes.I got the DVD and it has to be one of the funnest '80s films I've seen.The commentary is funny and entertaining and a joy to listen to.I reccomend this if you want to see some nice skating and the SoCal scene of the '80s with a decent plot.Posted Image

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKyZ7R-tDQg