Opening to which episode?

BlackJack

I'm working my way through Vice again from the start for the second time. I want to show a friend the opening to a particular episode but can't remember which one it is - I thought it was Better Living through chemistry or streetwise, but I watched them and it's neither.The episode opens (at least, I think it's the opening, can't remember for sure) with a close up of Tubbs. Gradually the camera pans away and we see he's in a club dressed like a pimp with coke on the table. He's undercover as a hustler and there's a great song playing - something like Sledgehammer.Did I imagine this scene? I'll find out eventually when I rewatch them all but was hoping to jump ahead.

Try checking the episode "Better Living Through Chemistry" season 3.It opens with a club and theres gals on motorcycles,dancers,ect. while the song Born to be Wild by Steppenwolf plays.By the end of the opening you can hear the opening instrumentals of Sledgehammer play.Thats the closest to what your asking.Hope this is what your looking for:done: