Good relationship news, pals

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

Remember when I had that idiot girlfriend who played nothing but her computer game? Well, guess what? I've upgraded. I've been dating an incredible girl for the past 2 weeks. And she's not a complete stranger. She's been a friend of the family for a while, but I've never met her until June 29. Her name is Rachel, she's 24, works at Disneyland, and she asked ME out! We've been dating since July 18 and I'm the happiest I've been in quite a long time.Here is what she looks like:[ATTACH=CONFIG]8195[/ATTACH]And before you ask "How come there aren't any pictures of you and her together?", we're getting to it :)

So it IS true what they say about California girls....................................?Wish I had one like that up here in the Great White North

Trust me, not all CA girls are like this... I was lucky enough to stumble onto her :) I'm trying to get her into MV... After all, her birthday was 3 days after Miracle Man aired and 4 days before Leap Of Faith premiered... :)

cagey never fail dating tips:10. Tuxedo t shirt09. Drench everything in Axe08. 3 days moustache growth07. Wear your best, non-holey pair of boxers06. Miami Vice mixtape in dash05. Not McDonald's, but one tier up, don't want to go overboard, don't want to underwhelm04. Set 3 alarm clocks minimum 03. No clown references 02. Take your meds01. Rent a DeloreanWell played!

Nice one pal, she looks like a great lady and a keeper. I wish the best for you both. :cool:Pssst...(Have Crockett's Theme playing down the aisle if the wedding happens.:):p)

So on Saturday, she's gonna come over and she agreed to watch whatever we wanted and she WANTS to watch MV... Wish me luck guys :D

So on Saturday' date=' she's gonna come over and she agreed to watch whatever we wanted and she WANTS to watch MV... Wish me luck guys :D[/quote']AwesomeHope you have a great time pal :thumbsup:

So on Saturday' date=' she's gonna come over and she agreed to watch whatever we wanted and she WANTS to watch MV... Wish me luck guys :D[/quote']That's just too lucky, I wanted my ex-girlfriend to watch Miami Vice with me, but she unfortunately she just didn't think it was her kind of show. :thumbsdown::cry:

cagey never fail dating tips:10. Tuxedo t shirt09. Drench everything in Axe08. 3 days moustache growth07. Wear your best' date=' non-holey pair of boxers06. Miami Vice mixtape in dash05. Not McDonald's, but one tier up, don't want to go overboard, don't want to underwhelm04. Set 3 alarm clocks minimum 03. No clown references 02. Take your meds01. Rent a DeloreanWell played![/quote']Wow ... just wow:D

There should be a soundtrack to this thread.Isn't there a version of the title/opening credits song that has most of the instrumentals faded way down and the bass way up so you hear almost only the percussion? Can someone do that? That's what's needed.

There should be a soundtrack to this thread.Isn't there a version of the title/opening credits song that has most of the instrumentals faded way down and the bass way up so you hear almost only the percussion? Can someone do that? That's what's needed.

You are absolutely right. I think Crockett1984 should upload that soon. But here's one that'll fit for now:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neITB_w_XrI