There are so much negativity and anger in some people...

Victor

I was absence from the site,because I was abused by some retard who attacked my with a whole bunch of insulting messages and was driving me crazy for more than a week,but I had never before spoken to that person.I don't understand why to do so if this site is for Miami Vice fans who have fun here and enjoy them selfs.but I guess the saying is true that in every party always will be one party crasher.so I was thinking if Coop had deal the same situation?I can understand that and there must be a shame to that person who maybe abused Coop.some people I guess are just looking for places to let their anger out and feel better about it.so Coop if you are reeding this don't let any prick get in your mind and come back soon to us,because we all miss the ultimate Vicer with no head and in pastel blazer:cool:;)

Well what can you say, there will always be people like that about anything you love, like this guy on watches

even though watches if you buy the right ones are one of the few sound investments in the world. or my Ex Belgian Girlfriend who was just a friend who called the testarossa stupid, impractical and hated them just because they were two seaters.along with badly hating guns and sending me anti gun stories and messages, and that all around the time period of the incidents that happened last year, basically intensifying my dispair over the christmas holiday she basically reveled in everything I fucking hated and made it impossible to talk to her about anything but dietarity stuff, anime and making fun of european politics. but other than that, it was like talking to a brick wall, nothing stuck, nothing changed, she just wouldnt listen to reason and I finally yelled at her to stop contacting me with that stuff and that was the end of our friendship. honestly after 4 months since then, I dont really miss her, I get enough of that from the damn tv, and since then I've stopped watching the news and blotted it all out and I feel better about it. as people will always find a way to kill each other, nothing will ever change and only a fool tries to break the human nature to create chaos, the only real thing you can do is give them a safe outlet of some sort. so basically all I can say is just set them to ignore and blare them out as once a person is set in there thinking you'll play hell trying to get them to see reason with words.or to defend yourself against said attacks, just dont play there game and they'll eventually get bored and go bother someone else.

I was absence from the site' date='because I was abused by some retard who attacked my with a whole bunch of insulting messages and was driving me crazy for more than a week,but I had never before spoken to that person.I don't understand why to do so if this site is for Miami Vice fans who have fun here and enjoy them selfs.but I guess the saying is true that in every party always will be one party crasher.so I was thinking if Coop had deal the same situation?I can understand that and there must be a shame to that person who maybe abused Coop.some people I guess are just looking for places to let their anger out and feel better about it.so Coop if you are reeding this don't let any prick get in your mind and come back soon to us,because we all miss the ultimate Vicer with no head and in pastel blazer:cool:;)[/quote']Crazy - report to Lou / Ferrariman if you feel uncomfortable Victor:thumbsup::cool::D

Several years ago I was driving around town and listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio. A guy called into the show and asked Rush something along the lines of "How do you stay positive and happy even though you are always under attack and criticism?" Rush's response still fascinates me and is something I think about constantly as I strive to be positive and happy regardless of the situation I am in. He started talking how hard it is for people to be happy and positive. He said, that he thinks the default human emotion for most people is negative or unhappy and pessimistic. If it all came easy there wouldn't be entire industries full of people who teach or try to help people not be so negative or unhappy all the time.He went on to talk about how early in his career he quickly discovered that as soon as anyone becomes any sort of celebrity or media personality, people will just start attacking them and hating them. In his situation he had to learn that there is nothing he can do about it. You can't change your behavior or how you treat people or work to change people's minds. When people want to hate on you and be negative nothing is going to change that unless they choose to be positive. This next part is what I found amazing. He said that he doesn't even think most people who are being negative or angry toward others are even aware that they are doing it most of the time. I grew up around VERY negative parents and people. If anyone did anything, people like my mom would immediately tell them they were wrong and no good. That rubbed off on me and it wasn't until I got into my 20s did I find out I had adopted that same behavior. I had to change how I thought and behaved once I saw what I was doing. I think Rush was completely right when he said he doesn't think most people who are being negative or angry toward others know they are doing it. It is something which is just so ingrained in their behavior it is like a reflex. There isn't much contemplation or introspection about it.I think that last part makes dealing with negative people much easier. If they really don't comprehend what they are doing, for me at least, it makes it easier to ignore them and not get upset by them. The old adage about it taking just as much effort be happy as it does to be unhappy is true. Why let someone make you mad? You have to work at that. Ignore em and fill your head with positive thoughts vibes ect. Not negative stuff that other people want you to think about. :thumbsup:

I was absence from the site' date='because I was abused by some retard who attacked my with a whole bunch of insulting messages and was driving me crazy for more than a week,but I had never before spoken to that person.I don't understand why to do so if this site is for Miami Vice fans who have fun here and enjoy them selfs.but I guess the saying is true that in every party always will be one party crasher.so I was thinking if Coop had deal the same situation?I can understand that and there must be a shame to that person who maybe abused Coop.some people I guess are just looking for places to let their anger out and feel better about it.so Coop if you are reeding this don't let any prick get in your mind and come back soon to us,because we all miss the ultimate Vicer with no head and in pastel blazer:cool:;)[/quote']Someone on the Forum was abusive to you? Think as Matt said, you should let one of the Admins know about that.We did have that infamous Car Reseller do the same to COOPER&BURNETT on several occasions as you point out. But he also attacked some others including myself, Kavinsky, and others. He was banned after that but no doubt will resurface at some point. In that case I have no doubt he knew what he was doing because the attacks were very personal.

Several years ago I was driving around town and listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio. A guy called into the show and asked Rush something along the lines of "How do you stay positive and happy even though you are always under attack and criticism?" Rush's response still fascinates me and is something I think about constantly as I strive to be positive and happy regardless of the situation I am in. He started talking how hard it is for people to be happy and positive. He said' date=' that he thinks the default human emotion for most people is negative or unhappy and pessimistic. If it all came easy there wouldn't be entire industries full of people who teach or try to help people not be so negative or unhappy all the time.He went on to talk about how early in his career he quickly discovered that as soon as anyone becomes any sort of celebrity or media personality, people will just start attacking them and hating them. In his situation he had to learn that there is nothing he can do about it. You can't change your behavior or how you treat people or work to change people's minds. When people want to hate on you and be negative nothing is going to change that unless they choose to be positive. This next part is what I found amazing. He said that he doesn't even think most people who are being negative or angry toward others are even aware that they are doing it most of the time. I grew up around VERY negative parents and people. If anyone did anything, people like my mom would immediately tell them they were wrong and no good. That rubbed off on me and it wasn't until I got into my 20s did I find out I had adopted that same behavior. I had to change how I thought and behaved once I saw what I was doing. I think Rush was completely right when he said he doesn't think most people who are being negative or angry toward others know they are doing it. It is something which is just so ingrained in their behavior it is like a reflex. There isn't much contemplation or introspection about it.I think that last part makes dealing with negative people much easier. If they really don't comprehend what they are doing, for me at least, it makes it easier to ignore them and not get upset by them. The old adage about it taking just as much effort be happy as it does to be unhappy is true. Why let someone make you mad? You have to work at that. Ignore em and fill your head with positive thoughts vibes ect. Not negative stuff that other people want you to think about. :thumbsup:[/quote']Yeah I know what you mean about the mother part, being around her, my mother was like being tied to a concrete slab on a dock waiting to get kicked in if you said something to set her off.I mean it's still my mother and all that but it was like having all your positive ambitions ruined before they even start when you tried to talk to her about it and apparently she didnt used to be like that but something changed.as she was out of germany in the 1960's, so I gotta wonder was it the American tv pessimism and paranoia that wore her down.?and it kinda reminds me of something where my dad told me that once my uncle in Penn back in the 1950's used to have people come over and have fun, talk chat and the like on a friday, then he got a tv one day.had everyone come over and not a word was said as they all sat there watching the tv, then at the end of the night everyone just silently went home and he said to my old man latter in response to this.that tv robbed me of my friends.But personally I've found the best way to deal with the mother situation is to treat her like a Bully and stand up to her, which seems to be slowly but surely working, like all she needed was a release from the frustration.which may explain where this hate is coming from, it may just simply be a release and once the object of annoyance is delt with she will start acting normal again.so avoidance of that stuff might be the best bet for it, next to venting on it, or going nuts on a punching bag, or doing like Crockett did, either go fishing or go to the gunrange and blow the frustration away with the sound of a 10mm.

I was absence from the site' date='because I was abused by some retard who attacked my with a whole bunch of insulting messages and was driving me crazy for more than a week,but I had never before spoken to that person.I don't understand why to do so if this site is for Miami Vice fans who have fun here and enjoy them selfs.but I guess the saying is true that in every party always will be one party crasher.so I was thinking if Coop had deal the same situation?I can understand that and there must be a shame to that person who maybe abused Coop.some people I guess are just looking for places to let their anger out and feel better about it.so Coop if you are reeding this don't let any prick get in your mind and come back soon to us,because we all miss the ultimate Vicer with no head and in pastel blazer:cool:;)[/quote']Don't worry too much Victor. Most people who behave like this are actually not very happy in their own lives and some how think insulting or trying to bring someone else down makes them feel better. But these people will never be happy until they change their outlook on life. Like when someone becomes famous or successful some people seem to want to drag them down. I think that is jealousy and they think by trying to bring some else down they will some how be better. It is thinking I have never understood.But rest assured, my friend, the vast majority of people on this site I have always found to be very friendly, helpful and good fun. Don't let one fool bring you down.:thumbsup:

There are so much negativity and anger in some people...Sorry to hear of people acting like this and does not surprise me either.Nothing does surprise me.People can be mean and cold hearted.I am glad your back and you have our support Pal all the way.Forget what naysayers say and just enjoy the site where everybody loves vice period .Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I don’t give a monkey’s what ya do or what are ya whining for.just get a real life

what slow boat from china did you get off on.Get with the program Pal were here to support a friend and vicer.I hope you did not mean what you said to Victor but just stating a fact here.

• Administrators

I don’t give a monkey’s what ya do or what are ya whining for.just get a real life

Not a very good way for a new member to introduce himself to a forum of unbelievably nice people. I would say an apology is in order? If that doesn't work for you and you don't have anything nice to say then I'd suggest you zip it. Strike 1

Not a very good way for a new member to introduce himself to a forum of unbelievably nice people. I would say an apology is in order? If that doesn't work for you and you don't have anything nice to say then I'd suggest you zip it. Strike 1

Well said Lou - and Strike 1 nice touch :thumbsup::cool::D:done: