Buy ESPADRILLE Crockett Shoes.

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a great place, and a great price for men and women to buy your Crockett shoes!Most colors available.WWW.ROPEYSOLES.COM

Thanks for the post.Next time I'm pver in Europe I'll have to get a pair or two....................:)(I'll never be in Europe??)I did like the blue ones shown on the sandy beach...nice cut. I hate buying shoes over the interweb as you never know if they will fit or not!

Thanks for the post.Next time I'm pver in Europe I'll have to get a pair or two....................:)(I'll never be in Europe??)I did like the blue ones shown on the sandy beach...nice cut. I hate buying shoes over the interweb as you never know if they will fit or not!

You can order online, or by phone. At about 9.99 British pounds, it's not much in US money. That's a GREAT price. I've owned them before, and they are extremely light weight. I owned just aobut every color there was. The shoes listed in the womens section are exactly the same shoes as the men's with absolutely no difference, except by color and any shoe size under a mens size 8 I think are listed under womens. Light blue and black under the womens section. Same shoe. They just don't figure men would be interested in the pink or light blue shoes, so they list them under the womens section.

• 1 year later...

If you don't mind, please post some samples of those mephisto shoes. I want to see pictures of them here. I would love to appreciate your kindness for that matter my friend.

Similar ShoesI bought these today, in white and khaki color. They were buy one, get 2nd free. It was $45 total. Not bad. Anyways, here's my shoe:Eingefügtes Bild

• Administrators

That's not a bad price depending on the maker.Here at our local Wal Mart, we can get a similar shoe for 10 bucks.If you go to our local Mall, the same shoe made by "Vans" sells for 45 bucks.I've also bought the same shoe make by Perry Topsider for 25 bucks.:radar: Go figure :radar:

so are these actual crockett shoes or just mv style slippers coop? they look like "todds" to me (from the at&t commercial about giving shoes to kids).