Happy birthday, alleycat

Christine

I'd seen that there's no birthday thread for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLEYCAT!!!!!!:gift::flowers::balloon::torte::prost:I wish you health, luck, and that all your dreams may come true.

Hi my dear friend !We've spent your Birthday 'in a way' together and it was just the same special day to me like to you !Thanks a lot for these fantastic hours :DYou are a real and honest friend to me - it feels DONtastic !!! :torte::blumen::gift::cheers: A **CHEERS** to you :funky:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLEY CAT!!!! We should start a list of all the Miami Vice episodes that have a scene in an Alley in your honor.

That would be fun a new case for vice I think :)

Hi my dear friend !We've spent your Birthday 'in a way' together and it was just the same special day to me like to you !Thanks a lot for these fantastic hours :DYou are a real and honest friend to me - it feels DONtastic !!! :torte::blumen::gift::cheers: A **CHEERS** to you :funky:

My dear friend we did spend some great hours during my birthday and it was very special.We met on this site and have a connection like no other Miami Vice and Don of course :):happy: thank you so much for the videos you know what I like which is BURNETT and all his badness of course :evil:

I just saw your birthday notice' date=' today. Sorry I'm late. :cry: Hope it was a great Day for you, Alleycat! :cake::cheers::balloon:[/quote']Thank You Tony, no problem your late its appreciated for you to say it.It was a good day

Late? No' date=' there's always time for sending wishes!Good to know that your birthday was great Alley and all the best to you! :prost:[/quote'] Thank You Pandina