is someone interested in Miami Vice patches?

Victor

also will be trying to make an order on big patches like so big that you can sew down on a back of a jacket.that would look cool.it takes a long time to be made for these,because all are hand made.

okey' date='I got 5 all hand made Miami Vice patches left in stock.measurements are 5 x 11 the colors you can see in the photo.if you are interested PM me.thank you for your attention.[/quote']They look great :D:)

• 4 weeks later...

just returning back to this post,maybe some non-members can see this thread(or maybe they can not see it,dun no)and would like to get a Miami Vice patch you can just contact me throw my email viktoras.388@hotmail.com also my members friends can also contact me throw there:thumbsup:ordered a Miami Vice jacket,will have to post a picture when it will be made.

• 1 month later...

I just got mine in the mail. Fantastic. I will probably sew it on my backpack. That way, any perpetratin' mugs will know they'd best get to steppin' while I'm reppin' my vice while the ladies peepin' my pastels.

Thanks again, Victor! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Edited by cageyJG
  • Like 1

I just got mine in the mail. Fantastic. I will probably sew it on my backpack. That way, any perpetratin' mugs will know they'd best get to steppin' while I'm reppin' my vice while the ladies peepin' my pastels.Thanks again, Victor! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

nice item  :radio:  :wuerg:

• 5 weeks later...