Tubbs always gets into trouble

BlueAir

Is it me or Tubbs seems to be the one that gets into trouble or wounded.He gets shot in the shootout in "Brothers Keeper" (Crockett unscathed),he gets beat up in "Walk Alone",he gets shot in "Viking Bikers From Hell",he gets caught and beaten up in "Nobody Lives Forever" (partially Crocketts fault),gets caught by local police and slapped around in "Smugglers Blues",and gets shot in the final shootout in "Freefall" (Crockett again unscathed).He also has three lovers dead ("Sons and Lovers","Walk Alone",and "To Have and to Hold").He also gets into a bunch of bad situations that almost gets him killed.Compared to Crockett:Crockett (as far as I know) gets shot in "A Bullet for Crockett","Stones War",and ummmm...and don't know any more:) He gets a slight wound from the car blast in "Brothers Keeper",gets a gets pistol whipped in "Stones War",gets a bruise from crashing the van in "Cool Runnin' ",gets stabbed in "Love at First Sight",gets beaten up a bit in "Bad Timing",and thats all I can remember.Two of Crocketts lovers are dead throughout the show ("Yankee Dollar" and "Deliver us from Evil").In all Crockett gets it easy most of the time it seems while Tubbs just gets into more problems and injuries:DAnyone else agree?

Agree Tubbs seems to get the worst of it, but not by much. Don't forget being drugged and almost turned into a zombie in Tale of the Goat.

I totally agree sometimes I think Tubbs doesn't listen to Sonny's advice on things like Tale of the Goat to not go alone on things half ass it seems even on walk alone in that prison to me it seems like Sonny is always saving Rico's assets which a partner or friend should do