Help on The Fixx

agent 47

I need help on this,the guy that the judge owed money to and eventually shot,was that Kramer from Seinfeld?I'm not a big Seinfeld fan but I'm putting together a scrapbook of Miami Vice and starting with episode list with music and guest stars,I checked the site I go to for episode and cast lists but they don't list him,I really would appreciate your help.

I need help on this' date='the guy that the judge owed money to and eventually shot,was that Kramer from Seinfeld?I'm not a big Seinfeld fan but I'm putting together a scrapbook of Miami Vice and starting with episode list with music and guest stars,I checked the site I go to for episode and cast lists but they don't list him,I really would appreciate your help.[/quote']Yes. It's Michael Richards. COSMO KRAMER!

Guest The Talk

I checked the site I go to for episode and cast lists but they don't list him,I really would appreciate your help.

Do you mean the .ws glossary by this? :confused:Episode: --> LINKHere you find the guest starsGuest Star: Michael Richards: --> LINKhere you find "Seinfeld" at "Further films/TV" and a link to the complete imdb entry.You can even search the glossary for the word "Seinfeld". Then seversl guest stars will be shown.(This search result for sure is not complete because we picked out films and TV shows randomly)But for sure this does not make up with a conversation in a thread. ;)

It took me a lot some years back to see that that bad guy was Kramer. I guess the episode is so serious and the guy is such a bad guy that unless we're sharp on actors things just go pretty unnoticeable!Another day I watched a '70s movie with Paul Hetch (called the "The Reincarnation Of Peter Proud"), Paul's the guy who played Kovacs on "Heart of Darkness". When I read the casting at the end, I saw his name and just couldn't believe the guy was in the movie.

• 1 month later...

Do you mean the .ws glossary by this? :confused:Episode: --> LINKHere you find the guest starsGuest Star: Michael Richards: --> LINKhere you find "Seinfeld" at "Further films/TV" and a link to the complete imdb entry.You can even search the glossary for the word "Seinfeld". Then seversl guest stars will be shown.(This search result for sure is not complete because we picked out films and TV shows randomly)But for sure this does not make up with a conversation in a thread. ;)

I used to go to a place called wildhorse.com,they changed to miamivicechronicles.com,they finally listed his name!I just found the glossary,I don't need to go back there again!